« Alle Veranstaltungen
- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
41st Annual Congress European Society of Mycobacteriology (ESM)
4. Februar 2020
The European Society of Mycobacteriology (ESM) is a non-profit, international, scientific society dealing with different aspects of mycobacteriology and related diseases.
The ESM is committed to:
- Encourage the highest standards for research to facilitate the discovery of new knowledge
- Coordinate and provide information and expertise on mycobacteriology to other organizations worldwide
- Disseminate knowledge on all aspects of mycobacteriology an related diseases, through scientific meetings and publications
- Encourage and provide the highest standards of training for interested health care providers
- Establish, review and revise guidelines
- Promote high quality and cost effective diagnostic procedures
- Advise, cooperate and participate with government and non-government agencies in matters of common interest
- Participate in activities whose aim is to prevent mycobacterial diseases worldwide